I suggest you ...

Ashen on N-Gage Next Generation

Russian:

Многие помнят Ashen, одного из лучших представителей first person shooter жанра на Nokia N-Gage. В игре была замечательная атмосфера. В ней был хороший сюжет, и просто отличная музыка и звуки. Также в Ashen присутствовал очень динамичный мультиплеер на четырёх человек, что позволяло ещё очень долго играть в игру после прохождения основного сюжета.
В данный момент представителей данного жанра на N-Gage 2.0 очень мало. Я думаю что если Nokia и разработчик данной игры Torus Games снова объединятся, то они могут выпустить отличный сиквел данной игры с обновлёнными функциями, такими как онлайн мультиплеер и более разнообразное колличество врагов, который понравится как уже прошедшим его на N-Gage/N-Gage QD игрокам так и новым пользователям N-Gage.

English:

Some of you may remember Ashen - one of the best first person shooters for Nokia N-Gage game deck. This game had a great atmosphere, good story, and terrific sound&music. Also, the package contained a dynamic multiplayer for four people, making up a lot of replay value after finishing the story part of the game.
At this time, FPS genre isn't very well represented on the N-Gage 2.0 platform. I think that if Nokia and the developer of Ashen - Torus Games - were to unite again, they could release a stellar sequel to this great game with some new features (such as online multiplayer and more variety in enemies), that will be enjoyed by many people, who enjoyed the original Ashen on their N-gage/QDs.

1,310 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)