I suggest you ...

make a statement about when the app will be out for N73 & 93

Many N-Gage Players with N73 and N93 devices are patiently waiting for an update from Nokia on this issue.

304 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ikona shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

40 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dhdfhbdhdg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good news: this website == h t t p : // www.bingstore. u s
        we has been updated and add products and

many things they abandoned their increases

are welcome to visit our website.

Accept cash or credit card payments, free transport.

You can try oh, will make you satisfied.

h t t p : // www.bingstore. u s

• jordanx5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you reliable and affordable web site content? If so, look at the search engine optimization get enough content you want. In today's globalized world, it has become an important business, so that each online presence. If you have some or other business than is necessary to let you know the value of online business promotion. http://www.jordanx5.com.

• fendi321 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

[url=http://www.discountmoncleroutlet.co.uk/]Moncler[/url] enjoy high reputation for their abundant variety of products styles. Both the young people and the old people can accept [url=http://www.discountmoncleroutlet.co.uk/moncler-mens-jackets-c-1.html]Doudoune Moncler[/url]. Our [url=http://www.discountmoncleroutlet.co.uk/moncler-dresses-c-7.html]Moncler Online[/url] Shop supply plenty of Moncler Jackets at extremely low prices.

• imp700 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does not the N73 Ngage 2.0, while it would have ran a lot of good games like (ONE, Bouc boing voiage, Brothers in Arms, Resident Evil, etc. ..? Why?

• Aaron Martin- Colby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like this, but I doubt it will happen.

I have to admit, I feel a bit betrayed. I paid the extreme price for the N93 because of the great game and graphics demos Nokia was showing off, touting how it had more power than the original Playstation.

And yet here I am, three years later, with nothing to show for my purchase save for a new-found love of Symbian.

• Tetlee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nokia should just remove the N73 & N93 from the NGage list, they've been listed as "support coming soon!" for over a year now and personally I'd rather they just get on and confirm that it is not infact coming at all & put a closure on it.

3 months ago Nokia stated that they would decide and announce within the month if they would support the N73, all we got though was the usua Nokia silence.

• khalids19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what da F*ck What is this u piece of nokia!!!!!u said after a month u will tel us when compatibility for n73 will be out but its 1 and a half months now and u havent announced anything!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck

what da F*ck What is this u piece of nokia!!!!!u said after a month u will tel us when compatibility for n73 will be out but its 1 and a half months now and u havent announced anything!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck u nokia!!!!f*ck

• nayigeta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a N93, and I like this device, and I really do hope that N-Gage's plan for N93 is on track.

Jaakko kaidesoja of nokia has said that they will announce nokia n73 compatibility within a month!

Hey people i have gud news! Jaakko kaidesoja of nokia has said that they will announce nokia n73 compatibility within a month!

Hey people i have gud news! Jaakko kaidesoja of nokia has said that they will announce nokia n73 compatibility within a month!but nothin was said about n93!

• akaSol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

N78 user discusted that my phone has been superceeded already,WIth N-Gage support. And I read people have been waiting for nearly 3 years (WTF!). Come on nokia get a grip on somthing other than your profit margin. Wait, ar'nt people who own a brand they are more comfortable with more likely to buy the same brand again...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base